We are excited to invite you to FbStart LONDON!
This Facebook event is designed to help rapidly growing, leading start-ups in the UK accelerate user growth, engagement and ultimately drive greater business results by leveraging Facebook’s acquisition and distribution tools – both organic and paid.
Speakers will include Andrew ‘Boz’ Bosworth, Facebook’s global director of engineering. Boz is one of Facebook’s earliest employees and is famously the creator of the Facebook news feed. We will also be hosting a panel discussion with top start-ups to hear about their experiences.
Topics covered will include:
- Make the best of the facebook Platform, on web/mobile and discover Parse
- Create a seamless login and user registration flow to optimise your conversion rate
- Share beautiful stories in news feed to get discovered by the people who matter to your business, in the place where they discover the things that matter most to them
- Leverage our unique targeting tools to reach your existing customers on Facebook and also identify high potential prospects with similar characteristics
- Reach and acquire high-value users at scale using Mobile App Install Ads
This half-day session will be capped off with office-hours with our product and marketing specialists where you can dive into what you have learned in more depth. This event is geared towards startup founders and people focusing on marketing, growth, user acquisition. It will be non-technical in nature.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP. We can accommodate two people per company.
Space is limited so contact us soon to avoid disappointment!
We hope to see you there!
The Facebook Team